We’re making some exciting changes that will bring much more value to your 24Slides subscription. Just as importantly, we hope it will bring more upfront transparency on how much capacity a presentation will require making it easier for you to plan ahead.
First up, we’re completely removing the Brushup treatment. We’ve had a lot of feedback that it was confusing what this treatment covered and how it differed from a Redesign. We agree, so we’re swapping it out with…
Our New Fix Up Treatment
In place of the old Brushup treatment, we’re introducing a new simplified treatment called ‘Fix Up’. The Fix Up treatment will only count as 0.5 slides of your daily capacity. It’s perfect for less design intensive projects where you want your slides to match a CVI, your company brand guidelines – or simply have your slides tidied up to look consistent and professional.
- This treatment is perfect for you if your content is already in PowerPoint and you want it to match a template, CVI, your company’s brand guidelines or simply want us to tidy up your slides.
- We’ll make sure the colors and fonts complement your presentation. Plus we’ll tidy up the spacing and alignment so every slide looks consistent and professional.
A Redesign Now Includes So Much More
Next, we’re removing many of our add-ons and including them without any extra charge into our Redesign treatment. So that means any custom icons, simple illustrations and stock images are included within the 2 slide capacity of a Redesign. Only complex, time-consuming illustrations will increase the required capacity of your order. This treatment is perfect for you if…
- You want to significantly change the look and feel of your current presentation.
- You want custom icons or illustrations to amplify your message and create a presentation that is impactful and unique.
- You can send us your content in PowerPoint or even in a word document and we’ll create the slides for you.
The new treatments will affect all orders placed on October 22nd and onwards. We’re making these changes so that you can make the most efficient use of your 24Slides capacity and so that it’s easier for you to know how much capacity a project will use up before you submit it. We hope you’ll agree. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The Team @ 24Slides