The 12 Best Presentation Design Agencies to Outsource Your Work
Choosing the right presentation design agency can be a lot harder than it seems. There are so many different options out there that it’s normal if you don’t know where to start, or how to identify the best presentation design agency for you. Just a quick search on Google gives more than 200 million results for “presentation design agencies”. And let’s be honest, all of them claim to offer exactly what you need, but…do they?
When it comes to outsourcing design services no one-size-fits-all solution exists, they come in all sizes and shapes. And while having a variety is great, it doesn’t make picking one any easier.
So, in this article, I’ll help you find your ideal presentation design agency in three easy steps. First, you’ll learn what a presentation design firm can do for you. Then, I’ll show you the best PowerPoint design services in the market and some tips on what to consider when looking for a place to outsource your presentation design. And finally, you’ll discover the most suitable one for you! No more hours spent comparing options on a screen full of tabs. It’s all right here:
What Do Presentation Design Agencies Do?
Presentation design agencies provide specialized design services to companies and professionals that need to enhance the appearance of their slides. These services can go from arranging the existing text and images in your presentation to creating everything from scratch. And in most cases, they can design your slides in PowerPoint, Prezi, Google Slides, Keynote, or any other presentation software of your choice.
So, simply put, presentation design agencies help you communicate your best work through a visually-appealing presentation made according to your needs.
Is It Worth Hiring a Presentation Design Agency?
Believe it or not, outsourcing presentation design is becoming a common practice and it can make a difference in your business. Let me break it down for you: Doing a PowerPoint is seen as a secondary task in the office that anyone can do. After all, the software is very easy to use and your team seems comfortable doing a PPT presentation. But if you think really about it, these are professionals from sales, marketing, accounting, finances who – instead of using their expertise and skills on the tasks they’re the best at – are fiddling with PowerPoint shapes. It’s like asking your lawyers to shoot the company’s corporate video. I mean, they can surely come up with something, but the result will never look the same as if it were made by a professional in the field.
See more before-and-after examples made by professional presentation designers
But let’s say your team gets to create good slides, what happens when there are multiple presentations to do? Can you or your team deliver the same design quality as a professional designer? How many working hours does it take?
Here at 24Slides, we asked ourselves the same question so we surveyed 8500 professionals and found out that employees across all industries spend close to 5 hours a week designing presentations. That’s 235 hours a year! Can you imagine all that time tinkering with PowerPoint slides?
And there’s more. 235 hours equals 34 full working days, so we did the math in our cost calculator and the results are shocking: Average-looking presentations are costing you at least $3572 of your time! That’s some food for thought right there.
You can read our full article on why outsourcing presentation design is such a good option here. However, at this point, it’s clear how a presentation design agency can benefit any company. It saves time, money and even impacts your team’s productivity.
Now that you know a new way to work smarter, let’s see some of the best options in the market for outsourcing your presentation design.
Best Presentation Design Agencies for Outsourcing PowerPoint Presentations
While it’s true that all presentation design agencies focus on making amazing presentations, there are key factors that set them apart from one another. For example turnaround time, design styles, minimum order size, prices… even the stage you’re at with your slides plays an important part when choosing the right option for you. So, I’ve gone through the many providers in the market and narrowed them down to a curated list that tackles the most common presentation design needs you might have. Let’s start!
1.- Best Overall Presentation Design Agency
24Slides helps professionals, entrepreneurs, and companies increase the impact of their projects with a top-notch custom design. But that’s just the tip of the iceberg, let’s go quickly through some of the reasons why professionals like you pick 24Slides’ presentation design services:
- Your brand-new presentations in 24 hours
We see this all the time: People that need their presentations done in a week or even sooner. That’s not a problem! The fast turn-around time of our expert design team allows us to send you the first version of your slides in just 24 hours. Optionally, you can also set your preferred turnaround time at 48 or 72 hours. With over 100 in-house presentation designers, we’re able to deliver high-quality projects under tight deadlines.
- A quick and easy design process
Unlike freelancers and other presentation design agencies, 24Slides has its own custom online platform where you can place your order and manage the full design process. You’ll be able to upload your files, visualize your slides, leave comments if needed, and confirm payments…all in one easy-to-use and secure place for you. The days of sending countless emails back and forth are over.
- Top-level design at affordable prices
At 24Slides, the pricing is determined by the number of slides of your presentation, how soon you need them, and the design treatment of your choice – if it’s a quick clean-up or a full redesign. These are all variables you can set in our online platform and automatically obtain an estimated price, so you never exceed your project budget. Prices start at $9 per slide, and you can check out our full pricing table here. Plus, with a professional team of presentation designers, we assure you always get the best value for your money.
- Presentation solutions for everyone from one-person businesses to multinational corporations
Just because you have a one-time presentation doesn’t mean you can’t work with the largest presentation design agency in the world. We have solutions for everyone, from professionals that need us to revamp a few slides to global corporations that require 24/7 design support for their teams. In fact, we create over 20,000 slides a month for different events such as business meetings, keynote conferences, training sessions, webinars and so on. There’s never a small project for us!
If you feel we’re a good fit for your next presentation, learn more about our presentation design services. We’ll be happy to make your big ideas stand out. And if you still want to see more alternatives, keep reading till the end.
2.- Best Presentation Design Firms that Build Your Slides From Scratch
Your powerful presentation starts way before the design stage. I’m talking about that previous work where you’re trying to figure out the best way to organize your information, what messages you want to emphasize, the right words for your narrative, and so on. But, did you know that there are presentation design agencies that can help you in this part of the process? The following agencies offer specialized services that involve creating the content and storyboarding your message for optimal results. Keep in mind that this type of help requires not just designers but also communication specialists, storytellers, industry consultants, or copywriters that can charge an additional fee.
- Bright Carbon
3.- Best PowerPoint Design Agencies that Make Great Presentations under Tight Deadlines
This is a common situation when doing a presentation. You’ve already got the content in your slides but there’s something missing: you know your work could look so much better with your brand’s visual identity, a quick formatting, or a complete design transformation. And while it’s true that all presentation design agencies can work up from your original slides, only a few are able to deliver the quality results you need under tight deadlines. From my analysis, these are three options you can rely on for last-minute projects:
- Slides Wizard
- Fully Decked Up
4.- Best Presentation Design Services for Companies
As I mentioned before, companies see great benefits in outsourcing their presentation design to experts. That’s because the usual business operations demand high-quality presentations on a regular basis: Sales decks to close deals, marketing reports for quarterly meetings, product launch presentations…you name it. So, taking all this in consideration, I selected presentation design agencies with experience working for Fortune 500 companies, an outstanding corporate design style, and great enterprise solutions.
- Extra: Dedicated Teams by 24Slides
If your business has an ongoing demand for presentations, you might also want to learn about 24Slides’s dedicated teams. In simple words, it’s your own team of presentation designers all trained in your brand guidelines and available for any project you might send our way. Whether you require 10 or 10,000 slides, we can tailor the ideal package for your team starting at $899/month.
5.- Best PowerPoint Design Services for Start-ups
Startup pitch decks are a very unique type of presentation. They’re not only the first impression your audience will get of your business, but also everything in these slides requires to be inspiring and persuasive at the same time. Seems hard? These are the PowerPoint design agencies that are up to the challenge:
6.- Best Presentation Design Companies that Offer Additional Services
Presentation design agencies work in thousands of slides every month and this gives them valuable insight into the main struggles that speakers face with their presentations. That’s why some of them go way beyond the design and offer interesting services like workshops on the basics of PowerPoint or consulting sessions to improve your slides. If you need something like this, check out the next presentation design firms:
12 of the Best Presentation Design Agencies
Now, let’s see what each of the presentation design agencies mentioned above has to offer. I put together the pieces of information they show on their websites and requested some quotes so we can have a complete picture of their services. At the end of this list, you’ll find a comparison table that sums everything up!
- Get to know us: 24Slides is a B-corp presentation design company headquartered in Denmark. Our team of in-house designers located in Indonesia and Peru is always ready to polish your presentation (“Fix Up”), do a complete makeover to your deck (“Redesign”) or turn your idea sketches and images into editable slides (“Redraw”). We’ve worked with a wide range of industries such as healthcare, finance, technology, consulting and more.
- How the service works: As an international team, we’re able to cover different time zones and deliver your first presentation draft in as little as 24 hours. You just need to complete a brief through our online platform with your preferred design style, special requirements, additional files and a turnaround time. Then, a project manager will contact you to confirm your order and establish fluid communication until your presentation is 100% done. Plus, you only pay once you’re completely satisfied with the results.
- Timing: You can get a first look into your new slides in 24 hours
- Pricing: Starting at $9 per slide.
- Get to know them: Ethos3 is a presentation design company located in Nashville, US. With over a decade of experience, their team of curious minds will help you tell your brand’s story in a simple but elegant presentation. Ethos3 offers great results to sales and marketing professionals as well as keynote and conference speakers.
- How their service works: They have a 3-step process that includes the development of a creative narrative, visual design for compelling slides and presentation delivery tricks for maximum impact. If you want to start working with them, you need to fill in a contact form on their website and request a consultation first.
- Timing: 4 – 6 weeks
- Pricing: Starting at $2000 per project
- Get to know them: Bright Carbon is a PowerPoint presentation design company that puts a big emphasis on the message you want to deliver. Their team of design and communication specialists will work on your content to be as effective as it can be and help you explain your business in a visual way.
- How their service works: Bright Carbon’s complete presentation design service is called “Presentation creation”. It starts with briefing sessions to help you craft a message that is both clear and persuasive. And then, their design team turns your words into a highly-visual presentation that makes it easy for your audience to remember all your key ideas.
- Timing: Around 4 weeks
- Pricing: Starting at $4500 for 10 slides
- Get to know them: Slides Wizard is a custom presentation design agency that specializes in business decks. To help executives and consultants sell their big ideas, Slides Wizard offers template creation, data visualizations, a quick cleanup of slides, visual enhancements, and handwritten conversions.
- How their service works: To get started, fill in the form on the Slides Wizard website with your contact information and your design requirements. Don’t forget to upload your existing presentation and any other files you might consider appropriate such as visual references or your brand guidelines.
- Timing: 24 – 48 hours
- Pricing: Starting at $18 per slide
- Get to know them: Fully Decked Up is a PowerPoint design company that creates rich media presentations for sales, reports, conferences and fundraising projects. You can send them complex data and they’ll transform it into visually appealing slides to get your message across in an impactful way.
- How their service works: Fully Decked Up has three levels of design “Touch Up”, “Visual MakeOver” and “Re-packaging”. The last one is the most complete from their services and includes a presentation redesign, consistency check, adherence to brand guidelines, animations, customized icons and illustrations. After choosing your preferred design level, you just need to upload your slides on the Fully Decked Up website and, after evaluating your project, they’ll send you an estimated cost and a design approach for you to approve.
- Timing: They can deliver your brand-new presentation in 48 hours
- Pricing: $38-86 per slide (est.)
- Get to know them: Mr. Prezident is a high-level presentation design agency with offices in Amsterdam and New York. They describe themselves as “the presentation partner of ambitious organizations” and have worked with the world’s biggest brands. Their team does presentations in Prezi (they’ve even got some awards for that!), PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides and other presentation software.
- How their service works: Mr. Prezident’s presentation design service covers the whole process in three stages called “Story”, “Design”, and “Development”. First, the team holds a workshop with you to ideate the perfect storyline for your presentation. Following this, the design team applies your brand guidelines to the slides or a custom design style that fits. And the final stage is to fine-tune transitions, add animations and any technical details your presentation requires for impactful delivery.
- Timing: Depends on your project’s complexity.
- Pricing: $6000 for 10 slides (est.)
- Get to know them: Puffingston is an award-winning presentation design agency from Texas. They specialize in making professional presentations for sales, conferences, and training events. The Puffingston’s creative team can transform your ideas into dynamic slides to wow any audience.
- How their service works: First you need to submit your existing presentation or content ideas so they can prepare a design estimate. Then, a strategy meeting will take place to discuss how your project will look and your style preferences. Lastly, they’ll send you the first version to obtain feedback and fine-tune details for your final presentation.
- Timing: Depends on the project’s complexity.
- Pricing: $5000 for 10 slides (est.)
- Get to know them: Buffalo7 is a great presentation outsourcing alternative for start-ups. This PowerPoint design agency has expert storytellers that assure a powerful pitch deck to get you and your ideas noticed. Aside from investor pitch decks, they can also do corporate, keynote, and marketing presentations.
- How their service works: Buffalo7’s presentation design process consists of four stages. First, they’ll conduct “discovery” sessions to understand your business and audience in depth. Then, their storytelling experts will craft a compelling narrative around your ideas. Right after that, their designers will work on your slides according to your preferences. And finally, they’ll add animations to make an interactive presentation for you.
- Timing: Depends on project’s complexity.
- Pricing: $5000 for 10 slides (est.)
- Get to know them: SlideGenius is a US-based PowerPoint presentation design agency that has created over 5000 pitch decks for start-ups in every major industry. The designers and copywriters at SlideGenius can help you maximize your pitch to impact potential partners or investors and make your business grow.
- How their service works: SlideGenius offers a 24/7 presentation design service, which comes in handy for rush projects. Their design process consists of briefing, content creation, presentation design and customer revisions. To get you started, fill out the form on their website for a free consultation and a representative will contact you within an hour.
- Timing: 8 – 10 days
- Pricing: Projects starting at $1000 / $3500 for 10 slides (est.)
- Get to know them: Slidebean became popular as an AI-powered presentation builder but many don’t know that they also offer presentation design services. From New York, the Slidebean’s team can redesign your existing slides and give them a clean and fresh look. Plus, as a venture-funded startup itself, Slidebean knows the ins and outs of the entrepreneur world and specializes in creating winning pitch decks.
- How their service works: To start a project with them, first you’ll get an estimated cost according to how many slides you want redesigned and your required delivery speed. Once you complete the purchase process, you’ll get on a briefing call to discuss every aspect of your project such as objectives or style preferences. Then, the redesign process starts and, if needed, they’ll contact you again to resolve any doubts. Finally, when you receive your first drafts you have up to two rounds of revisions before getting the final version of your slides.
- Timing: 4 business days
- Pricing: Starting at $29 per slide
- Get to know them: Since 2012, SlideRabbit delivers highly-visual slides to professionals and companies from all industries. Their main services focus on presentation design but they also offer presentation workshops to teach you how to communicate your ideas visually.
- How their service works: SlideRabbit’s presentation workshops aim to train entire teams on how to make their slides more impactful without external support. They offer three types of workshops: “SlideDiets” for saying good-bye to content heavy slides with quick arrangements, “PowerPoint 101” for a brush-up on PowerPoint functionalities, tips and tricks, and “Template Training” to make the most out of your corporate templates and apply your brand guidelines correctly to every slide.
- Pricing: On request
- Get to know them: Slidesho is a PowerPoint presentation design agency from Australia. They create from marketing and sales presentations to high-end interactive slides for businesses of all sizes. Alongside their visual communication solutions, Slidesho also has expert presentation training and consulting sessions.
- How their service works: For presentation training, you can choose between a one-to-one or small group session with your team and Slidesho will train you to do powerful presentations on your own. They also offer consulting services to provide expert feedback and recommendations to any existing slides you might have.
- Pricing: On request
Presentation Outsourcing: How To Pick The Right Presentation Design Agency For You?
It’s okay if you still need to put some thought into it before deciding which one is the best place to outsource your presentation design. After all, it’s your name and your work that is going to be judged by others if those slides end up with a sloppy appearance. But aside from a great portfolio (which is definitely a top requirement), there are other factors you should consider to increase the chances of having a successful experience with your new provider. Here are four things to look for when choosing a presentation design service:
1.- Customer Support
Customer support service is key for getting your presentation exactly as you want it. Remember that design depends a lot on your personal preferences, so a good presentation design agency will have communication channels that let you convey your vision in a clear and easy way. Sometimes you can talk directly to the designers and other times the contact is through an intermediary like a project manager. Whatever the case, it’s important that you confirm you’ll have someone available for you to resolve any doubts or concerns regarding your order.
2.- Turnaround time
In the world of presentations, it’s very common to leave the design for last. You usually focus on the text and images you want to show first, and then the appearance of your slides. But what happens when you’re working under a tight deadline or on a last-minute project? That’s when things get hard but a presentation design agency with a speedy delivery can get you out of trouble. For that reason, turnaround time is another key element you should consider when looking for your ideal presentation design agency.
Certainly, consulting firms and marketing agencies can benefit the most from a quick turnaround time since everything in their day-to-day is “for yesterday”. But it’s also a nice plus for anyone to receive their presentation orders fast. It gives you the chance to ask for fixes, if needed, and get the presentation that you want on time. And as in business “time is money”, this factor can make all the difference when choosing where to outsource your presentation design.
This point should be a given. In the era of cyber attacks and data breaches, you should only work with a provider that can prove your data is private and secure with them. Especially if the presentations you’ll send for design might contain internal (or even confidential) information from your company. So, to know your data and files are in good hands, we recommend you to ask for your provider’s security policy.
For many, pricing is the decisive factor when choosing a presentation design agency. And sure, it’s crucial to stay on budget but to be fair, it shouldn’t be the only aspect to consider. Most of the time, the big difference between one PowerPoint design agency and another is not in the price but in the service quality they offer. So, it’d be wiser to look at the whole picture, and instead of going for the cheapest service, pick the best value for money option.
To wrap up, I made this comparison table of all the presentation design services we’ve covered together. This should help you spot your ideal option right away:
Now that we’ve revised the most popular presentation design agencies and some key factors you should look at in them, hopefully, this has broadened your knowledge on presentation outsourcing and you feel better equipped to make that final decision.
Try 24Slides Presentation Design Service
As you can see, there’s a wide array of presentation design services available for your project. Whether you only have a rough idea or everything set up to apply your brand guidelines, there’s an option for you in the market. But if there’s one thing I want you to take with you from this article is that the best presentation design company is not the biggest firm or the most popular one. The BEST presentation design agency is the one that knows how to meet YOUR needs at whichever stage you’re at with your presentation.
That’s why it’s so important to understand how the design process of your potential vendor works. And a good way to do this is by testing the service first. For example, you can send a few slides and pay close attention to how they approach your requirements and solve any issues that might arise.
However, if you don’t want to assume the costs of this “small experiment”, some places are happy to give you a try-out offer like 24Slides. You just need to submit one slide and our team of expert presentation designers will transform it for $1. Yes, one slide for one dollar and you get to experience everything that a good presentation service can do for you and your business.